“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Maybe this is the right time... 6/12/2011

I met him the first time in a bar and I didn't really cared about him... I was just standing there on the cold winter street talking with my friends and he was there with us...


The next day we chatted on facebook and started to know each other better...

All saturday I was texting with him and talking about everything and nothing at the same time... I really enjoyed chatting with him...

After school we meet and this was a huge surprise for me, because I would never thought that he would ever come... We talked only for 10min, but it was enough to make me happy... He also texted me saying that I made him very happy...


Also today we texted all day long... We meet after school in my dance school and talked for an hour... I was a little embarrassed... And he noticed it after... He told me that I was embarrassed when I looked at him... I smiled and then looked down or in another direction... He said that I was cute...

We text each other whenever we have the opportunity... We go late to sleep and he wishes me a good night...


I'm happy when he texts me... Sometimes I don't know how to reply and I wait for some time before having a new idea...