“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

So tired, but I was with you... 23/12/2011

This morning I woke up at 8.30, I prepared myself and then I went to the dentist...
I finally took off my braces!!! Now my teeth are white and shiny...



I came late to school, during the english class they were watching a film and I couldn't understand the story...
I was smiling and I felt like a diva... The only lesson that I did was the german, thought we only talked about life, boys and other things, but in german...

At 12.45 I finished school, I took my sisters and we went home... We had lunch and at 14.30 I went out in the center searching for inspiration for the Christmas presents...

At 16.00 Andrea went to pick me up with his mum and the car... We went to the supermarket and we bought lots of food...

At his house we drunk tea and ate cookies... Then we went in his room and started watching a movie: Perfume... However we watched only 15/20min, because we started kissing and undress under the covers... His skin on my skin...

I love his kisses on my neck and on the ear... I excited me so much... Hugged in his bed, with the movie continuing playing...



About 21.00 we had dinner...
Then we went back to his room, we had some passionate moments together and then I had to run home, since my mother wanted me home at 22.00 -.-"

I was lying on the bed and relaxed a little bit... At 23.30 me and mum went to the airport to take dad that just came from Russia...

I went to sleep at 00.30... I was really tired...