“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

We found love in a hopeless place... 7/12/2011

Wednesday after school I went home, texted with a boy and we wanted to go out tonight and go together to the disco...

When I went to my dance class, this boy (Andrea) called me and said that, because his friends didn't wanted to go to the disco, he couldn't go...However we would meet in a bar so we could stay together for some time...

I was sad knowing that he wouldn't come to the disco with me...
After the dance class I rushed home, changed, made the bag and went out...

Wednesday night I went out to a bar and I waited outside with my friend... We spoke and my friend told me that Andrea was inside with his other friends... I was embarrassed to enter inside, since there wasn't only Andrea, but also his friends and my classmate who liked me (and he is Andrea's friend)... I was with my friend ordering something to drink and after 2min, Andrea comes and greets us (so sweet)... Then we sat at the table, drunk and talked... After 5min I went outside and Nesh send me a message: "Where are you?"

He went outside and asked me what was wrong with me... I told him that I had a headache... The real reason was that I wanted to be with him, on my own without anybody else...

Then my girl friend came and we sat alone without the other ones around...
"You are a little bit strange today" he texted me, while he was inside with his friends...
"If you want I can talk to you, but there's never a time to be alone"
"Ok, I'll come out"
"Where are you"

He was already outside waiting for me...
We went around the corner where we could stay a little bit alone, without no one else around... told him that I had a little but of headache and I wasn't feeling very well...
Then he looked into my eyes and there was a little suspense... I felt embarrassed, but it was a pleasant feeling (I hope I wasn't blushing)... Then his face was coming towards me, until my lips touched his...
Our lips touched in a sweet kiss... Then we started the real kiss... My eyes were closed and I forgot everything that was happening around us... It was just me and him... Us... together hugged and kissing...
It was beautiful, really amazing... I would redo the same thing over and over again...


Later on my drunk friends passed and "ruined" the atmosphere... We started laughing and kissing...
Then we entered inside with all the others and stayed a little bit there, talking and laughing...
Towards 23.50, me and my girl friend had to take the taxi to go to the disco...
Andrea wasn't coming... But he came outside and kissed me again... He leaned against the wall and endless minutes were passing... Just amazing... I didn't wanted to leave him... I wanted to stay there all the night with him...

At the disco, me and my girl friend waited 30min in the queue until entering inside and then other 15min to leave the coats to the cloakroom...

We mixed in the dancing crowd, took a free drink and then went in the smoking room to sit down... I was texting with Andrea all the time, until I ended all my money... At 02.15 I was going outside, I payed my ticket and took my coat... In the car, driving back home to my girl friends house, I called Andrea, but he was already sleeping...

Arrived to destination... I took of my shoes, scarf and went to sleep dressed as I was...