“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I really needed those kisses... 11/01/12

When the plane landed, I was so happy that I was in Verona!!!
When the taxi took us home I couldn't wait to enter in my room... I unpacked the luggage's and prepared for school...

After dinner Andrea came to my house to say hello, he missed me so much, he couldn't wait until the weekend (me nether!!!)
I was so happy to see him and I felt relieved... We had a walk, then sat on his car and started talking...

"Raaa raaa tun tun" he said, or better, did those noises... We were talking about something and then he started "raaa raaa tun tun", he was so funny and cute!!!
Before he went away we kissed and wished the good night!!!
We texted until 23.00 and then I fell asleep, 'cause I was too tired!!!