“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

It's bin so long time! 09/09/12

I've not been writing here for ages... I spent too much time doing other stuff and forgetting about this beauty and memories!

 Just today I was taking with my boyfriend, about the first time we met. I sent him a picture with a sentence written on: "I still remember the first day I met you" and we started taking about our past. It was beautiful and strange at the same time meeting him. That same day many things happened!


 During lunch of the 2nd December 2011, my classmate told me that he liked me. That afternoon I went with him to do a school project and I was acting very indifferently. I was calm actually! Then we went to another friend of mine, because he has the internet at home and I was acting like crazy and forgetting that the boy that liked me, was in front of me! I thought that if I did something that he didn't like, maybe he would stop liking me! After 2 hours of crazy mood and "hard" school work, I went home. That night my mum told me that I could not go out with my friends, 'cause I was feeling a little bit sick! However after some hours a message and some shoutings out of my window, made my mother change idea! I went out with them for a couple of hours! We went eating and then we went to a bar "Viviani". I never went there before! Smoking a cigarette outside alone, sitting in a corner in the freezing winter wind, my classmates came out and brought a new boy! I didn't even fancied him, he was just, a boy! I was happy to be in my own little would made out of flowers and gray relaxing smoke! I didn't even understood his name, wow! Actually I never understand names and I wouldn't ever imagine that he would be my future boyfriend!

 The start of my relationship with him was so special, because it was real, intimate and spontaneous! I mean, I never told my friends that there would be something special with him or to ask some informations from my friends, instead of doing everything on my own! I wanted to experience everything all by myself! And in fact it turned out to be special and real!