“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Tired and happy 20/09/12

Today at school I found out that my English teacher is pregnant! Nooo! Well I mean, I very happy for her, because she will create a little miracle, but at the same time I'm so sad, 'cause my favorite teacher will go away!

Today the weather if brilliant like my humor. As soon as I came home I started to study and finishing my history essay! I can't understand why concentration disappears when I'm home and when I in whatever other place, my concentration is much more higher! I realized that I get very easily distracted!

At dinner my mother prepared a dish with the colours of the Italian flag: cucumbers, mozzarella and tomatoes. Wow, so cute!















When I closed myself in my room I started to draw in my sketchbook and filling it with art and imagination.