“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Too many philosophical thoughts! 19/09/12

As a rose is born, romance and adventures start to bloom. Since the first time that he came to me and we started dating, he went out from work early to see me just for a couple of minutes. I started slowly or quickly falling in love with him, those were the moments which I enjoyed. I love when he gave me red roses, how he bought them with cheep money and sold them to me with priceless love.

















This period is full of psychological and little mental thoughts. Too much questioning, maybe it all because of the book I'm reading "Life is elsewhere" by Milan Kundera. I look at people and see that they are all made with a simple rule: 1 nose, 2 eyes, 1 mouth, 2 ears, 2 hands, 2 legs... No matter what the rule says, we always change! There are rare cases in which the rule is equal for two human beings, they are called twins. Also with the feelings, this rule is the same. There is a vast amount of emotions, however people are composed by only some of them, with makes them unique. Since there are too many people in this world, the probability that people have the exact emotions and feelings is rather high, but the rule doesn't make these people twins. People are made up with many rules, rules of nature and spiritual rules. They don't change. People change, the composition of the rules mutate and generate something unique, something that is not copyable.