“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I still believe in us 5/10/2012

This day was more depressive than the whole day of the week put together... During the english class we read a book about existentialism "Life is Elsewhere" by Milan Kundera and because of him, I'm asking myself too many questions!

I want to be happy and my happiness can be started only if I want it... I deserve to smile and live a happy life! I'm young and I need to live my life and not just survive!





















This night I cried again...
After school I went to my boyfriend house. He was sleeping, I laid besides him and fell asleep too... The atmosphere was tense and love wasn't present in our dreams... Why?! Isn't out touch magical as it was before?! Did someone switched it off?! No, I don't want the end...















This period of my life is full of depression, but I don't want to ruin my relationship because of my continuous tears running from my eyes... I want them to evaporate far away, in the land of no return. I want the sun to shine back again on me! I want the fantasy full of colours and not like in black and white movies.

What do we have to do, to be happy again?!
When we just sit in our rooms and do nothing, we keep thinking about the thing that made us feel that sad way and we depress ourselves even more. This is a useless behavior to react emotionally to something that bothers us.
People never have to stop trying, because life is a game and if we stop trying we loose.






I actually don't understand this phrase, but I like it....

I think a man and a woman should choose each other for life, for the simple reason that a long life with all its accidents is barely enough for a man and a woman to understand each other; and in this case to understand is to love.
—William Butler Yeats

..