“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

You are the one that creates happiness 09/10/2012

Finally today I found my happiness. School was fine and with my close and most trusted classmates I had fun. During my study hall we were in a room drawing and finishing our Group 4 Project poster, I was lying on the floor colouring some pictures, for the design of the poster and my math teacher entered. Since I was lying on the floor and he thought it was sexy, he stared at my naked legs, because I was wearing a dress. I think he is a bit pedophile, but wait, he has a wife and children! Well that makes him even more pedophile. Bleah! In the last lesson of school I had to do a Biology presentation about "The journey of food and the function of the enzymes", well I was so anxious and nervous, that before the presentation as was laughing like mad. However overall the presentation didn't went bad at all! Happy about that!

After school I took the bus and I went to my boyfriend house. We made crepes and prepared dinner. We lied on the bed watching TV and read a book. We also had a little argument, however since I didn't wanted to fight I let it go and didn't thought about it.

We had a fantastic love and passion time. I was so excited my his kisses and heavy pleasant breath, that my orgasm reached the top as an explosion.

When I came back home I didn't want to fight with my mother, so I closed myself in the room and finished my homework. When she entered in my room she told me that in the kitchen there was a cake for me. She told me that she bought it because sixteen years ago I was baptized with my father. Wow, nice, however my parents haven't yet understood that I will become Buddhist.