“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

It's because of your spirit... 4/11/12

I'm here, I'm here by your side... My spirit will always be with you till the end of time... Your spirit is also here with me... Our spirit is our soul and they will never leave each other... I will never leave you and you will never leave me...
That's why we are feeling so bad... We still feel each other by our side...
Until your spirit finally decide to go away, I will not feel so bad anymore, because you decided to leave me... And I hope this will never happen...
I prefer to feel bad, because I know that you are still here by my side... But when I will feel nothing anymore, I will know that your spirit is gone away and that you don't care about me anymore...