“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

What happened during the week!

26/11/12
Monday morning, this is my face when I just woke up and not entirely awake to go to school


In the afternoon, actually before dinner, my mum was busy preparing pizza...!

________________________________________________________________________

28/12/12
Not so much of a busy day, there was a lot of things to do, but when I came home, I started my relaxing therapy... Reading a book, peach ice tea, colourful pillows and warm room...


After dinner I went to the sauna for more relax... It was wonderful, however when I went out, I went under the cool water of the shower and got sick... I had nausea, saw everything black and colourful stars flying all around... Not really good :/

_________________________________________________________________________
29/11/12
Sitting on a bench, breathing the winter atmosphere and smoking one of the last cigarette of my packet...





This is the creation and the artistic mood after my school day!