“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Last day of the year... 31/12/11

After lunch, I prepared myself and I went outside to take the bus to go to Andrea's house... When I arrived we started watching a movie, however watched only about 10min, because then we started kissing and cuddling ourselves under the covers...
At 18.00 we started preparing for the party, we took the bus to go to the center and meet another couple (Andrea's friends: Alex and Angelo) and went to eat with them... Then we had to take the bus to go to the party, however it was cancelled... We waited for Elena and Margherita, and called the taxi...

We waited fot 2hours in the queue, it was cold and there were too many people... We wanted to go away, but at the end we entered... We drunk and danced...

At 00.00 we started say best wished to everyone... Me and Andrea kissed and drunk Champagne... Then we started calling out family and best friends of wish the a happy new year... The we went dancing, I felt so dumbed and relaxed that when I danced I saw the light and everything so strange...

At 02.20 we took the bus, that would take us to the center... I slept on Andrea's knees, but when we came to the destination, I had to stand up, I felt so sick that I vomited on the bus... When I came off from the bus, sat on the dirty floor... We went to the bar Viviani and I walked barefoot... I t was a relief walking without high heels... Went we entered in the bar, I went to the bathroom and washed my face... I was a little bit fucked up... The Elena, the barmaid, made me hot water with sugar and lemon... Everyone told me t drink and I would feel better, but this made me feel even more sick... Bleah...

At 03.15 Andrea called me a taxi and it drove me home... Mum opened me and I told her that I vomited and I was feeling shit... I undressed, took off my make up and went to sleep...