“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

30/12/11

This night I had a nightmare...
There was this drunk guy who took me and wanted to kill me... Andrea was next to me, but he couldn't move otherwise the drunk man would have cut my neck with his knife... Then someone called the police and the ambulance... The minute earlier they arrived, that drunk man cut my neck, let me fall on the floor and run away... Andrea didn't know what to do, take care of me or run after that drunk man... He came next to me, looked at me and when he saw that I fainted and lost consciousness, he run after the man and started beating him, but when the police arrived, they stopped him and arrested the drunk man...
I was in the hospital, in coma for 4 days... Andrea was always there and when they didn't let him inside the room with me, he looked at me through the glass... He kicked the chairs and the walls in anger...
When finally I woke up I always had nightmares and woke up in the middle of the shouting...
The doctors said that I had to be transferred in a mad house, because I had some mental problems that started due to damage caused by the impact of the head against the sidewalk...
When I was transferred to the mad house, Andrea came always after work to see me... We walked in the nature for hours, we talked and had dinners together... One day the hospital gave me a free day and we went to the sea side...
I was getting better every day, not because of the medicines, but because of Andrea!!!