“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

It's a rainy day and I'm without you...

He texted me when I was already in class... My classmate, who likes me, was angry with me because I posted 2 or 3 comments on my facebook page... He's so strange and pathetic, although he said that our friendship/relationship could carry on and he wouldn't be jealous...

Me and my friends waited for the bus under a bar's roof...
At 17.15pm I went to the dentist and wished that they would take away my braces... When the dentist was taking away the braces to my sister, I was reading and texting with Andrea... He said that he likes my smile with the braces, so sweet...
However friday the 23rd of december they will take away my metallic "thing" from my mouth... Yep!!!

I was so happy during dance, for everything (mostly for Andrea) that before the dance lesson I was dancing like a fool around the dance room...