“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

A million little stars spelling out your name... 13/12/2011

During biology I was texting with Andrea (he was at work), I was really bored...
When we had lunch time, me and the girls went outside, I felt relieved and hungry... I texted with Andrea and I was so happy...
After the spiritless math lesson... me, Lix and Rachel went to the dance class with the elementary girls... They were not quite for even a moment (I could have literally killed them)...
Then since I do the solo in two songs of the elementary school, I had to sing in front of all the teachers and the kids... It was embarrassing...

At 17.00pm Andrea came to see me before the dance class, we went to have a walk, while walking I was trying to speak, but the continued to kiss me and I continued to forget what was I talking about the moment before...


When we were sitting on the bench, I was playing with him and laughing... I loved staying with him...

After we kissed, he said that today I kissed him in a very passionate way...


During the dance class I did strange things that Chiara (my dance teacher) told us to do and I was the only one who could do them...
After diner, I showered and texted with Andrea...