“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

It's raining all day... !4/12/2011

Last night I went to sleep very early, for me, 10.30pm... I was really destroyed... I read a little bit, but then my eyes just shut by themselves... I didn't even text long with Andrea, because I was too tired...

This morning the first thing that I saw was the rain on the window and the gray sky...


After a day of school pretty boring... My mum took me and Lix home... Then I did some homework and listened to music...

Before the dance lesson I texted with Andrea...
During the dance class we did a new and difficult dance for hip-hop...

I returned home and I was K.O.!!! Haha, as usual...
I texted with Andrea and I found out that he is jealous... So sweet of him... This means that he really cares for me!!!


<3