“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Out with my best friend Avi... 27/12/2011

Today I woke up at 11.20... I wanted to do my homework, but my mother called me and said that I had to clean my room...
Until lunch I was busy cleaning and putting things in order!!! Then Avi called me and asked me to go out with her...

At 15.00 we met in the center... We walked around the city and then went to a bar, Loacker... We ordered two hot chocolates (black and white), an orange juice and a sacker cake...



Then Andrea called me and we talked a little bit... Then I started commenting the people that were skating on the ice... When we finished the call and we texted, he was angry with me, because I didn't talked with him and he heard male voices -.-"
In the skating rink there was a boy with whom Avi was talking to, he was a gay friend of Avi's sister (Anastasia)...

When Avi went away I went home, had dinner with my family...
Then with my mother and my sister Olga, we went to the cinema, to see: Sherlock Holmes...
It was amazing...

When I was ready to go to sleep, me and Andrea texted... We spoke a little bit on the phone and then he said that he would finish work earlier, so we could meet and stay a little bit together... The problem was that Avi had to come to my house and sleep too... Then he started to reply in an angry way and I didn't wanted to receive mad messages from him, so I felt asleep...

At 1.15 in the morning he wrote me, still angry, saying that I could have texted him... We started talking and arguing until we finally started fighting...
I was so upset that I didn't know what to answer to him... I wanted to end the discussion and make peace, but I knew that for today it would have been impossible... After a long time, we said good night and stopped texting...



I was so upset that I couldn't even sleep this night... I turned and turned over in the bed...
Drops of cold sweat ran down my face and down my spine... I kept checking the time and hoped that soon became morning... My head was hurting and my breath was forced... I had no dreams, other than the two of us together, forever... Happiness was printed on our faces... As soon as I opened my eyes I saw everything dark, only a few stars were out of the window ... The silence was absurd, but I heard your voice whispering in my ear...