“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Family problems and love story... 29/12/11

I didn't sleep well this night... It was too hot and I continued going to the bathroom...
I woke up several times and wished it was morning, although I was tired...

Around 10.00 Lissa called me and asked me if I wanted to go out with her...
After putting my room in a decent way, Avi went away and I started my boing homework time...

At 13.00 I went to Lissa's house, while talking with Andrea with the phone...
We went to a bar: Vittoria, in the center and had lunch... Lissa took a toast and I took a salad...
We also did some biology homework...

Then my mother called me and said that I had to take the pictures for the passport, because we have to do the resident permit...
Then she said that I had to go back home because my father was angry with me!!!

What?!?! What have I done?! I had to go to Andrea's house and now I can't even go out from my own house...
I was going crazy in that bark room... Testing with Andrea, but I couldn't see him, touch him, kiss him or hug him...
It was impossible...
Waiting 2 hours, for my parents to come back!!!