“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I'm so afraid to lose him... 21/12/2011

Today me, Lix and Rachel did all day rehearsal with the elementary kids and only one lesson...
We missed lunch time, because we had a meeting with the preside of the school about the trip that we are going to have in April in Dublin... Then she said that she is so proud of us and she let us go to have some time to eat...
We were supposed to stay only 10min outside, instead we stayed for 30min... When we entered in the English class, there were only 20min left, so we talked with the teachers and it was real fun and relax...

At 14.45 the elementary Christmas show started and I felt really important being in the middle of all those parents, helping the children with the positions, with the dancing part and with the songs...

After school, at 16.30 I took my sister to my mother's car and I then went with Muscio to the hospital, because he wanted to see Matteo... At the bus stop we waited for Deborah and then entered...

When Andrea called me, I told him that I just entered in the hospital, because Muscio wanted to see him... He was really mad at me!!! I felt so bad, that I wanted to return back in time and say to Muscio that I can't take him to the hospital to see Matteo... I saw Matteo and then left...

I really think that I was a stupid, I don't want to make him feel bad and with pain...
He is just a friend and nothing can happen between us, because I have Andrea!!! And only him...

We had a fight... He was angry and disappointed... I felt stupid and useless...
During the dance class I felt soulless, strange and disconnected...



When I returned home I tried to resolve the situation with Andrea...
I am so afraid to lose him... He is my first love and if I only think that he will be gone for some of my stupid mistakes I will never forgive it to myself...

I drew a heart on my skin and it will remain for ever...
It's a skar now, made with scissors and love...