“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

News can ruin your day... 20/12/2011

I woke up early in the morning 07.35, because I went to take the vaccine, then we went to a bar and my sisters drunk hot chocolate and I ate a big babĂ ...
Today I did only 2 hours of class and the rest of the time I danced with the elementary children... It was really destructive...
After school Andrea came to pick me up with the car and we brought my sister to her dance lessons...

Then Deborah, my friend, called me and said that Matteo, my friend has made an accident...
I told also Andrea about this and I says that I wanted to go to the hospital to see him... I thought that Andrea would get angry and jealous, instead we went to the hospital, he was really sweet... We waited until 17.30 and stayed a little bit together... Then he left me in front of the hospital, I waited for Deborah and then we entered...

We weren't very aware of what had happened, only that Matteo had an accident and that he was ok now...
When we went on the 4th floor, we were searching like dumbs Matteo's room... Finally we found there were some of his friends and they showed us the road...

When I saw him, my heart petrified... I felt my throat struggling and I felt so in pain...
He was lying on that white and soulless bed... He had a band on his head and a black eye... His father told us that ha broke his pelvis and he had a head injury... Then operated him and he will start walking in 40 days from now... But I know he will do it and he is strong!!!



After dinner I talked with Andrea at the phone for 3 hours... My sweet boyfriend... <3