“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

All day stomach ache... 6/01/12

This morning I woke up around 10 o'clock and my stomach was hurting...



I continued to ask my sister what time was it... We put the sun cream on and went to have breakfast... It was about to close, but we still ate something... Then I took some pills... Then we went on the beach and I laid under the umbrella on the deck... I went on facebook and I loaded some photos... I also spoke with Lissa and Andrea (I really miss him)...

For lunch I ate a little bit, because my stomach was still hurting...
Since it was too hot on the beach, me, Olga and mum went in the room and watched a part of “Gossip girl”... Then there were some internet problems, so me and Olga went to the reception and tried to fix the problem...
When we went back on the beach, we played beach volley and there was a lot of wind!!! Then swam in the pool...

Around 18.00 I was on my deck, texting with Andrea...
At 19.00 we went in the room and washed ourselves...
At 20.15 we went to an Oriental restaurant and we had a very nice dinner...



After this, there was an “African show” where the black men singed their typical songs, I made lots of videos and photos...





I had the internet connection and I spoke with Andrea, then I whet to try some cocktails from my parents...



Then when I wanted to go to sleep and a guy started talking to me... “Do you have a boyfriend” he asked me... “Yes!!!” why the hell he asked my that, Andrea is my only love!!! We talked for 9min and they seemed a lot more!!!
When I returned to the room, I put Andreas t-shirt on and I went to sleep at 00.30...