“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Finally I spoke with him... 5/01/12

My mom entered in the room and woke us up at 09.20... We dressed and went to have breakfast... My mom gave me a good news... She would have taken the internet and I would have talked with Andrea... Yeaaaah!!!
Then with all the rest of the group, we went to the village that was nearby... It was so hot walking on the beach and many friendly black guys were walking with us... I meet some of them, two of them were called Matteo, Benjamin, Paolino and Del Piero... Haha, wow...



When we entered in the town, we saw a new and poor style of living... Everything was so old and so limited I felt bad for them... I loot many pictures and was really sweating... We visited a school and I made a video... There were so many children!!! About 80 students per class with only 1 teacher... Wow, there are 790 students in the school and only 35 teachers... The kids age are from 3 to 20 years old... The education is free, but they have to pay themselves the books and pens...





On the way back to the hotel, we took off our clothes and walked with the costumes... When we reached our destination, we went immediately to drink water and went to switch on the internet... The we went near the pool, I laid down and went on the internet!!! I finally spoke with Andrea and put the new pictures on facebook...

We went to have lunch, everything is good, but the fruit was better... The we relaxed a little bit near the pool and then went to swim in the ocean... Mum came too, wow, miracle!!! I was always under the water, searching for some shells, but when my mothers hands were full of them, we went out of the water... Then I and my sisters, jumped in the pool and stayed there for a little time...

After having drunk 2 alcoholic drinks, with my mothers consent, I went in the room... I wanted to go on the internet, but it wasn’t working in the room -.-” so I modified some photos... Then I went back on the beach and while lying down, I was studying history...

I chatted with Andrea until the darkness came... It was about 19.00, the sun was setting and mosquitoes were biting me... When I went in the room, I washed and prepared myself for the dinner time...

African dinner... Wow, everything looks so nice and there is so much food... I ate a lot and my stomach hurt again!!!



Then I texted with Andrea and I also tried to go on skype with Olga’s iphone, but without a result... So I took my computer and went on skype... I talked with Andrea for about 30min and then he went out with his friends... I returned in the room, put on Andrea’s shirt and went to sleep...