“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

He prepared dinner for me... 14/01/12

This morning I woke up at 07.00, but I laid in bed until 08.00, then I stood up and did my homework, until I had to go to my singing lesson... I was out of my breath, because I did step and my vocal exercises... When we returned home, we had lunch and then I went in my room and erased pictures from my facebook profile (about 600 pictures)...

At 16.00 Andrea took me with his car and we went to his house... We watched 2 movies: Match point and Little children... While I was watching the second movie, I was also trying to write a post on facebook, but since I was too concentrated on the movie, it took me about 30min to finish writing it... Andrea in the meantime, was in the kitchen preparing the dinner for us...

It was amazing... Ham rolls filled with philadelphia and salad... pickles wrapped with another type of ham... sausage cut into small pieces... diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar... Everything was very good... Andrea is my personal chef...

After a relaxing and enjoying dinner, we went in the room and laid on the bed... Soon we were without clothes under the covers, hugged together... I was still cold, but pressed to his body, I could feel his heat...

We made love... Yes, we did it, another time... But it wasn't so fortunate, because there were some problems with the precautions, then my mom called in the most important part, I had to be home earlier and my ribs were hurting...



When I returned home, I took a shower and then I laid in my bed under the covers... Andrea called me, while speaking I was trying to read and eat pop-corn at the same time... After 3/4 pages I closed the book and turned off the light... My phone was pressed against my ear, my eyes were shut and my brain was about to switch off... At 00.30 Andrea heard that my voice was very sleepy, so he gave me the good night and we finished our conversation...
I immediately fell asleep...