“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I'm so tired, but I feel good... 16/01/12

You know what I'm gonna do now?!?!
Read... Yes, that little book with words inside... I'm gonna swallow them all in this free time that I have, until my dance class will start... until then, I'm gonna paint my pupils with literal phrases and inject my mind with the authors ideas... I'm gonna relax for 1hour and then destroy my body with the rhythm of the music...

He came to my house tonight and we were in the tavern all the time, lying on the couch and talking... We were hugging and the TV was turned on... I was really well with him... I looked into his eyes and thought of how lucky I was to know him... It fills me with happiness every time, even when a thousand of thoughts go through my head... When he returned home, we continued text and I told him that I wanted to run away with him...
"We are building the foundations for our future together" this is what he wrote to me... A future with him?! I wouldn't even think about it twice... Drop everything be with him, forever... I love him and this is important...