“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I think it was the most embarrassing moment... 26/01/12

Talking about certain things with my mother... In all the conversations we had, this, I think, was the most embarrassing ever... She looked at me and smiled, laughed as she stared at the wall, in some moments... "You're no longer my little girl" she smiled and looked into my eyes, as he removed the nail polish... The smell of the nail polish gave me an even stronger headache, but despite this, I kept thinking about what to say... Then I said naturally "I will be forever your little girl", I was serious and this was not a phrase taken from the script, but it came from my heart... The embarrassment ended when she left the room, closing the door... I was alone again... Me, the soft bed, a wonderful book and unbearable sickness...