“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Today is our first month anniversary... 18/01/12

One day I become abstract, so I'll see how much I love you... Why the love I can not see but only felt?! You can prove it to me and I can understand it... But if I become an abstract thing, I can see your love in a more simple way...

He came with the car and we drove to his home, we stayed together a little bit and then went to a restaurant... We are pizza and looked in each others eyes... The place was pretty horrible, but the pizza was great... He said that I'm particularly strange, 'cause I ate only the garnish and not the pasta of the pizza...

After dinner we went home, we lied under the covers, cuddled each other and we "watched a movie"... We did it again... With more passion and enthusiasm, I suppose... Around 22.30, we sat on the car and we drove towards my home...

The night ended with a long conversation on the phone... We wished each other a good night and fell asleep...