“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I try to find happiness 30/09/12

I had a horrible conversation with my boyfriend last afternoon. He wasn't sure if we should stay together or remain friends, he was confused and so he confused also me! I mean, he is my happiness and I'm not capable anymore of seeing my life without him, he is the center of my universe and without him my life would be useless.
He told me to make a choice and to understand if it's worth continuing our relationship or not! I wanted to say that we should stay together and that I don't need a break to think! However I couldn't find the right words to describe what I wanted to say! It was horrible. He was in front of me and I was trying to make a complete and understandable sentence! I told him that I want to carry on with our relationship...


















The next day I went to his house, we lied of the bed, watched TV and did homework. It was a relaxing day, but at the same time I was getting more and more tired...