“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I'm the photographer tonight 22/09/12

This day was dedicated to the preparation for the party.
I straightened my hair, chose the dress, the shoes, put the red polish on my nails, put on make up...
In the afternoon, I went with my boyfriend to the center. We were dressed elegantly and every single person looked at us, wow! We went to have an aperitif and then with other friend went to the sexy shop and bought the second half of the present!














































The first half of the party was nice, there was calm music, we drunk wine and aperol spritz. At 10pm my boyfriend wanted to go away, because he was bored! I didn't wanted to leave my friend, who was having the party, because this would be rude and disrespectful, I at least wanted to wait until she would cut the cake. We started fighting and for all the party we didn't even talk. Only at the end I found the courage to go and talk to him... We talked, I cried, we walked around and in the end I hugged him. I made the first step. We kissed and smiled, ending joyfully the night.