“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

There is always peace, after a war! 15/09/12

He finished working at 17 and since I was too tired of waiting for him and of being so nervous, I laid on the deckchair and fell asleep under the sun. The cold and gray shadow woke me up, just a minute before he pressed the door bell. We were sitting on the sofa watching a film and the atmosphere was so tense, that it seemed that between us there was an iron curtain. After we talked and expressed our opinions, he said sorry and he admitted that he exaggerated for being so strict with me in the fight! I love when he says sorry, because the rare times he does it, he is sincere and sweet at the same time (no matter the formal tone that he uses).

Then my boyfriends friend came and we went to the McDrive to take our dinner! I ate only four chicken McNuggets and my boyfriend was angry at me, because I ate too little.
After the dinner we drove to a girl's house, picked her up and went to the center. I was walking on my beige high heels, feeling elegant and sexy at the same time!

When we arrived at the bar, the place was fool of too young people! God, they should be at home and watch TV instead of walking late at night! I hate this generation of stupid little teenagers! I ordered a Malibù Cola and drunk it watching people passing and having psychological commentaries in my mind!

Since the place was fool of kids, we decided to go away and change bar. The next one was far more formal and adult. I ordered a Daikiri with strawberries, smoked cigarettes and talked all night, until me and my boyfriend decided to go home. The way back to home seemed far too long and the fact that I had high heels on, didn't make it any better!

The maximum relief was when I took off my shoes and put my feel on the cold floor. We undressed and went under the covers! We kissed and hugged under the covers that became boiling for the too much excitement! We made love and our bodies formed a contact of explosion! When our bodies reached the excitement as intense as possible and after having relaxed our tense bodies, my lungs were calling for a cigarette. Refreshing and peaceful moment of high concentrated thoughts. When the cigarette ended, I run to my man, lying in the bed waiting for me to fall asleep, having me in his arms. This was the first time that I didn't use my phone to send him the good night! Instead I looked at him in his eyes and kissed his lips. I felt protected and my dreams would have been happy, at least for this night.




Good morning love, nice to see your eyes and too feel your breath on my skin. Love to see the morning light reflecting on your hair. Love to feel your warm skin touching my cold skin.