“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Why am I so tired?! 12/09/12

I feel physical exhaustion in the brain and the psychophysical in my soul! How can this be possible that after the full and intense day of school (and I'm only at the start) I feel so tired and weary?!

I got home walking under the rain with a very heavy bag full of knowledge! I almost haven't ate today and my skeleton is about to fade, like a feather under the water, instantly! Some Kellog's gave me strength to study and finish my homework! Hours of schoolwork, researches and learning! My head is about to fly away in another galaxy and I still had to go to the driving lessons! Boring! The man told the same exact things that he also said last time! That's amazing, every single word, exactly! Meanwhile my brain was concentrated on trying to figure out some differences between the two lessons (and this was impossible, because it seem a replay of the Monday's lesson), my eyes were literally closing and almost stopped in carrying the function that they are supposed to have.