“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Sweet day 24/11/12

 Hello weekend!
Today I was al day studying! In the afternoon I went with my parents at the "Job Orienta" and it's a stand were people talk about their universities and give you advices! I was interested in 2 university and ended up with being interested in 7! I had a great time with my parents! This was the first walk with them, since I'm 18! Wow



























After the stand, my parents brought me to my boyfriends house! There was his sister and we laid on the sofa watching a very interesting movie!

After dinner I didn't even had to worry about getting ready to go home, because (now that I'm 18) I could sleep at my boyfriends house!

We watched a movie and the fell asleep cuddling each other and having wonderful dreams!