“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Vintage party 23/11/12

After school I went with my friend to the hairdresser, they made a very pretty and vintage hair! ^-^
Then we went to the place, where my party was going to take place and I had to put all the decorations! Thankfully my two friends were there and they helped me sort out everything!


























At 19.30 my boyfriend and two friends came earlier, we talked a little bit and then I went away, because I had to put on my dress! When I came back, there were all astonished faces and a lot of nice compliments! They all loved the way I looked and the dress I wore!


At 20.00 the party started, there were still few people who came, however the party started for those who already came! We started drinking an aperitif and eating from the buffet!

Slowly all the people started to arrive, the musicians came and the party finally started!