“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Happy birthday to me ^-^ 21/11/12

 This morning my sister woke me up at 6.30 in the morning taking pictures of my, while I was still sleeping! "Good morning Dasha, happy birthday"
Sweet morning, full of pictures and presents! My parents gave me a Cartier watch, my sisters a underwater camera and my grandparents gave me a pair of earrings and a necklace. These gifts were so sweet!



After school I went to my boyfriend's house, we passed a passionate time together (will not talk about it in details) and they went in a bar and had an aperitif.

We both then to the bus station and he waited with me there, until the bus wouldn't arrive. When I arrived to the center I went to the bakery and talked about the cake for my birthday party! Sweet ^-^

After waiting my mother in the cold and dark street, we went to the Japanese restaurant. We ate sushi and lots of other nice oriental food!

When we came home, we ate pieces of the two cakes that were baked, one my my sister and the other one by my mother.

_____________________________________________________________________________

22/11/12

I love walking on the leaves! Especially after school, when I know that the afternoon will be great and full of new emotions!






















My boyfriend called me and he asked me if I would like to come and dine with him and his family in a restaurant! I agreed very happily! 
We went to drink an aperitif and then ate at the "Tigella" ^-^