“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Birthday party (Fede) 21/12/2012

After school today, I went out with my friend and he searched for the birthdays present for our friend! Then we went home and I prepared myself for the party! He chose the dresses for me, so I could be more sexy and more attractive! Haha, he is so cute!

At 20.30, when the party started, we were lying in bed watching some stupid videos on youtube. Then we stood up and went in the car, ready for the party! As soon as we came, I saw Fede, my friend and the birthday girl! She was so cute! Dressed in various indie motives, with wool xxxl jumpers and leggins!

We ate pizza and listened to 3 boys which played the guitar and the sax! Lot of fun! Then when everyone started drinking, we put on some music and the first songs were Dubstep!

There was a boy who watched me and I tried not to look at him. I felt admirable, for once! Maybe he liked me, oooh I don't know! I really want to have someone who likes me and to the most important person for him! Feel love and passion!


We played and listened to music. We went to sleep at 4.00am! God I was so sleepy that I seem a zombie! But as soon as I lied on the bed, I felt so lovable... Haha, I made love and passed the night cuddling with the comfortable bed! I dream nothing, but I didn't needed it, because I was already feeling good!



The next morning, I woke up and went to the bathroom. I saw all my make up under my eyes... God I was horrible, but I washed my face, dressed up, put my hair in a pony-tail and then I was 'perfect'...


I went out to smoke, than was my breakfast. But since all the other people were having proper breakfast I drunk some coffee and took pictures!



At 12.30 my mother took us up, no, let me correct myself... My mother called me, saying that she can't come to the house, because yesterday she risked to scratch the car, so I went down the hill and we walked all the way down until we reached the normal and known street!