“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Crazy night 22/12/12

I need a fun night, without any problems or negative thoughts!

I went out with my friend, we went in different shops and bought some christmas presents!

Later another friend of mine texted me and he said that he would come soon and we would go out and drink something together!

We met and then went in a bar, we drunk our aperitif, talked and laughed a lot! I haven't seen him since the summer! God it has passed a lot of time! He was the boy I liked a lot and I had a crush on him, since 3 years... The I got together with another boy... And now that I'm single again, I don't have the same feelings for him, but still it's strange to see him, because it reminded me of when I had a hot and enormous crush on him! Coincidence or fate, he lives also next to me!

When he went away, my friend and I went to have dinner, we ate a Kebab, but I felt so sick and my throat hurt so much, I couldn't swallow! It was also so big, I ate only 1/4 of it!

Then we went in a bar and met some girls, the friends of my friend, we stayed there and then went in another bar. We were getting ready and all together to go to the disco!




















At 23.30 we sat on a taxi and he drove us to the disco. The queue was enormous, but then a girl new the guy who let the people inside and he let us inside too!

I stood up half an hour at the cloakroom to give my jacket, there were so many people and we were so tight together that I couldn't stand properly! There were people pushing in every direction! God I was squashed by them!

When I went out of the queue I felt relieved and more free! We went in the heart of the disco and searched for a nice music to dance, but the music was really awful!

Then when I went out of the queue because I ordered two drinks, my friend came to me and told me: "Do you know who's here?" and I, with a face a bit confused,  replied: "No, I don't know".
She tried to make me understand, but I couldn't, then he exploded and said:
"Andrea"
My heart was beating so fast, I thought I would explode! I was too excited, I looked around to find it, but at the same time I wanted to hide!


After a while, I turned and saw Nico... 2 meters behind him there was Andrea!
It was a moment of suuuuper embarrassment!
He hadn't seen me yet!
I do not know why, I was hiding behind a friend of mine...


Muscio then, another friend of mine, went to see him ...
They talked a bit and in the meanwhile I continued to watch in another direction, trying not to meet his gaze...
Then I took my courage and looked where I had seen before, but there were no more there...
I panicked!


I turned around again, I looked and I saw him looking at me...
He smiled, his smile was full of sweetness and shyness...
I raised my hand to say hello...
I couldn't go away, because I would feel bad just to leave...
So I felt myself gull or courage and I went towards him...
We kiss on each others cheek ...
I tried not to look at him...
This was too strange!
I am not sure if he was smiling because of seeing me happy or because he was embarrassed!


He was staring at me...
Then Nico, Angel and Muscio came...
I greeted them and then we were all in a circle...
There was a moment of silence, even if the music was so loud...
Muscio had said it was embarrassing for him and everyone else agreed with him...!
I was smiling, trying not to think about anything, because I was afraid that he could read my thoughts...

Then I said I was cold and I swear I was trembling, but it wasn't an excuse...
I in the middle of the crowd, I tried to get mixed up and not think about what had just happened!


Then I saw a friend of mine on the cube, I went there too...
I started to dance and not think about anything...
There were some guys who touched my ass and when I turned around, I looked at them and I thing they understood that they had to stop touching me!
When I was down on the dance floor, they were in the front row and was me dance on the cube, Muscio said he had seen me dance, there were also Andrea (my ex boyfriend) and all the others!

When I came back inside, after I had smoked... I saw them, they were going out to smoke and Andrea looked at me...!
I don't know what expression was it exactly... Was he angry, disappointed, sad?!?!

Almost at the end of the night, the music was really shit!

During all the night there were a lot of boys who were flirting with me! Some of them tried to danced, they grabbed me from behind and dances with me, then were were boys touching my ass, boys who tried to ask me how was the night going and wanted to talk with me... Oooh I felt so desirable! I understood that men like me! And that in a way or the other I'm attractive!