“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Confusion in my head! 29/12/12

And this is the type of problems that you start to have!
You start to think if you're thin enough!
You stop eating and drinking only water!
Like in the past, I thought that if I would be thin, somebody will love me, because they would think that I'm prettier! I loose weight everyday! I reduce my food intake and don't say it!
I like it when my stomach starts talking to me! At least I have some conversation with someone and this makes me happy, because not only I'm having someone next to me, but also someone that makes me happy. The morning of the next day, I stand up on the scale and smile, because my weight has gone down!



Aren't they beautiful?!
Those lives, preparing to be cicatrized forever on my skin! They are a form on art with takes away my breath! 17 lines!
I love the way I look at them and they gaze at me without saying a word!
I love touching them and feeling their elevation!
That feeling with leaves me breathless!