“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Always outside, I need to think and to be distracted by other people!

26/12/12
Today at lunch, me and my family, went to a new Japanese restaurant! I ate some sushi and had a great time with my family!


In the afternoon I went to a bar alone, drunk a cappuccino and wrote in my new diary!


27/12/12
I woke up early in the morning and went to the library to study! I like the quite atmosphere that there is, but after a while studying biology, my head was hurting! I needed a cigarette!


After lunch, I went out with my friend... First we went to a camera shop and then we went to drink a cappuccino in a bar! We sat there for more than two hours, talking and laughing!

28/12/12
The next morning I also woke up early in the morning and I went out with my parents to have breakfast! Ps: my father came back for the Christmas holidays! I don't know how to feel really! I'm happy to see him again, because it's been a while since I didn't see him, but at the same time I don't want to see him, because I feel stressed for everything that I do! I don't feel free!


After breakfast, I went to the gym! I ran for 40 min! I felt powerful, because I lost almost 350 cal. Super! I felt so motivated to loose weight! I want to be thin!!!
I burned all my breakfast and now I need to burn all the other calories!


In the afternoon I went out alone again! I can't stay home, because otherwise I would be depressed!
I need to go outside and think, but also to be distracted by all the people that walk my by!