“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Do you know what day is it today? 18/12/12

Well I’ll tell you... Today we should have celebrated one year together, we should have been happy and together. You know today I spoke with my italian teacher and she said that I should write to you. I told her the story and she said that by picking up the phone I would be more mature and I would demonstrate that I have to courage of doing so. I will never forget, because inside of me I am positive and I know that everything will be fine. But why exactly today I have to be so positive, when in reality I have to be more depressed than ever? Today I was supposed to be happy with him. Today I was supposed to smile and to live this dream, but I’m not, because he said it’s over. For me it’s not! We are still living together and although we are far away from each other and we don’t see each other, we are still celebrating it, but in a sad way. I’m sure that we are both thinking about how things would be different, if he wouldn’t have taken that decision. I have the courage to call him and to ask to see each other, so that I will now how his things are going and how he is living without me. Maybe he has to open up with me, not that he never did it, but he did it in a different way, because he didn’t wanted to be seen as a weak person. On the other hand I don’t care if he sees me sobbing or crying like a baby, at least I’m showing my real feelings and emotions to him, without hiding them!