“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

His morning text, woke me up with a smile 08/01/13


Good morning sweet heart! 
I love when you send me these messages! 
They are so sweet and real! 



During lunch I wanted to make a surprise to Andrea and Andrea wanted to make a surprise to me... Since I was too slow in doing all the things, also because before going outside from school, I went to drink a cappuccino! Something hot for my throat! As soon as I went out, I saw him standing in front of me, but some meters a part! He was smiling! I was so happy, that I could see him and spent the lunch time together!

I made two sandwiches for him and he told me that these little things that I do for him, makes him happy and makes him love me more! I don't do it for this reason, but because now I really do it because I feel like this! I do all those things, because they come directly from my heart! Spontaneous love!


In the afternoon I did a lot of homework! 
I was so tired that I had to make many breaks, to prevent my brain from bursting! 
When it was time to go to sleep, I phoned Andrea and we talked for 2.42 hour!
I love talking to him al the phone, even thought we may say stupid things or even say nothing... But knowing that there is something which would sacrifice his sleeping hours to talk to me, makes me feel special and loved!
I love him, more than everything!