“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

You are my medicine... 09/01/13

This morning I woke up and I was sweating! This night was horrible! I had some bad dreams, but not nightmares! When I went out of bed, I was so hot, that I put on a dress and a cardigan (let me remind you that it's January)... All my muscles were hurting and I could barely walk!

At school I was a zombie! I was really feeling bad and my teachers told me to go home, but I didn't wanted!




















During lunch time, I went to the bridge, which connects my school with my boyfriends school... When all the students were going out, I was searching for him and I was feeling like a stalker! When I saw him coming, I ran towards him and jumped on him... We hugged and we kissed! Everyone was watching us, or maybe that was only my impression! It seemed a movie! It was so simple, but romantic!

We were walking hand in hand and we were walking towards the bus stop, because he had to go home and then he had to go to the gym! He told me that he loves this little surprises, the little things that I do for him... These things mean much to him! This is love... This is true love!

After school, I went to the bus stop, because I had to go to Andrea's house... I lost the bus two times, it passes two times, but it didn't stop! I waited half an hour for the next bus to come... When I went out of the bus, I went to a coffee shop and drunk a cappuccino! I was so weak and tired that I couldn't even walk!

Walking alone towards my boyfriends' house, the streets were so long and the travel from were I was to the house, seemed infinite... Fortunately my mother called me and we talked a little bit at the phone! Thank's god I was distracted by the conversation and the distance seemed less and more easy!

As soon as I walked home to Andrea's house, I felt relieved! I felt a bit better!
Yes, he is my medicine! Love cures me and makes me feel better, when ever I'm low!
He told me about his experience at the gym and he showed me his emergent abs! Wow, I can already imagine me him, with a beautiful and sculpted body! fskjbagijfkjab *-*

Then he went into the shower and I was looking at him, while he was washing! Orgasm!


























After we did some homework and I studied math's, but I had to really to concentrate to get my head in maths and complete the homework!!!

Kitchen = Love = Passion = Table = Cat = Orgasm

After dinner, my sister called me and she told me that someone steal her iPhone! God! Me and Andrea spent more than half an hour trying to search if the we could find it! Great mess! But at least we blocked it!

At 21.30 I was already home, I prepared myself a hot cup of tea and went in my room! I was trying to defeat all my negative thoughts and try to be relaxed! Tomorrow I can even sleep longer, because I'm not going to school, since I'm really feeling bad and weak!


























Now I'm at the phone with my boyfriend... I love our "conversations"... Sometimes we spend long minutes in silence, without saying a word, but it's beautiful anyway, because I know that whenever I want, I can tell him something and he will listen to me... It's like as if he was next to me, but in reality he is not! Platonic love?! No, just this fucking distance!