“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

There's an atomic bomb in my head or maybe they are butterflies! 01/12/13

He wrote me, actually he wrote on the 31st, but I didn't wanted to answer him, because I didn't wanted to feel bas all the night!
Not in the night of New Year!

"I had the confirmation that you 
have been my greatest failure!"

The next day (today) I wrote him, asking about the message... We talked a bit and then he asked me if he could come to my house, so we could talk a bit! WTF?!

He came, we went to have a walk, we sat at a bar, we ordered something to drink and the he bought me a bouquet of roses! So sweet... I asked him, why he did that, an he just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders... I saw sadness in his eyes... Melancholy... Damn romantic!

We talked about our past days, about New Year, but the conversation was embarrassing... Thank's god, own friends came!

While walking in the street, he tried to stay next to me... I was so confused, everything was happening to fast, too suddenly! But I love the fact that I'm still loved by someone and that that someone cares about me!

When I had to go home, he walked me home! WOW
When we arrived, we talked a bit... The we were standing arms crossed, facing each other, one meter distance from each other...

I decided to hug him, because I didn't want to regret the fact that I didn't do that, because I thought that it could be the last hug to him. 

We were hugging, then he started kissing my face... Sweet kisses... Then I looked at him and we kissed! It was magical, fantastic! WOW

I never hat that kind of feeling before! It wasn't love, it was something more! But I was confused at the same time!