“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I was so afraid to lose you... 16/12/2011

After school it was raining... Me and Rachel went to the center, she had withdrawn the money and then we went to the Loacker, took an orange juice and a piece of cake...



At 17.30pm we started walking towards the bus stop the would take us to Lazise, to Rachel's house... I meet Matteo, he was smoking and going to by a birthday present for his little brother... We talked a little bit and then went away...

Around 18.00pm, we called Andrea and asked if he could come to Lazise a little bit and stay with me and he said maybe...
Then we sat in the bus and for all the way we were talking about her ex-boyfreinds, lovers and sex...

Went we arrived we had to walk for 15min in the dark road...
I saw hallucinations, a thin, tall, ugly and dressed in black man... He had a long stick made of wood in his hands...
Who alway said "I'm waiting for you"...
There was also his black cat that followed me...



Luckily went I entered in Rachel house I forgot about that scary man!!!
We started searching some songs from youtube and started singing them...
Then me and Rachel prepared ourselves an alcohol cocktail... Vodka and red-bull...

Then we called Andrea with Skype and I was dancing...

I thought he didn't come...
I was so sad that I got half drunk, to not break my heart in solitude, but fill it with alcohol...
I also felt sick that I had to go and vomit...
At last when he came I was devastated with happiness and joy...
My drunk heart wanted only him, Andrea...

We were sitting on the sofa and we started kissing...
The TV was on and the other friends, Rachel and Niko, were across the room...
He started touching me and the kisses became more seductive and passional...
His tongue was in search for adventure and new explorations in my mouth...
He touched my ass and he pulled me toward him...

Can we please continue, it was really amazing...
It was so beautiful and I was so excite that I could have remained like this forever...

After Andrea found out that I spoke with Matteo on facebook and then he send me a heart... He was jealous...
I don't know what Rachel told him, but I heard that she said that I liked him!!! Fuck... I like only Andrea now, why would I remember that idiot/moron?! Why can't I be happy only thinking about Andrea without reminding me how sad I was when I was without him...

Then I Andrea took his coat and said "Grow up!!!"... I can't remember exactly what he said, but he was really angry with me... When he went out from the house, I put on my shoes, a coat and ran out...

He was already in the car when I ran out... The car turned and the headlights were staring at me... Then the engine stopped and Andrea went out of the car...



I was so sorry that I couldn't even speak... I was holding back my tears, because I didn't wanted to see my crying... I have apologized and said that Matteo was only a friend and there was NOTHING between us... "If this happens another time, you will never see me again"

There is only Andrea for me!!! I can't lose him!!! He is the only one who makes me happy and helps to fill my heart with love...
Then he hugged me and kissed me...

When the car went away I stood in the cold air thinking how stupid I had been... I cried and tears were rolling my cold cheek...
Then Rachel called me back inside...
I cried by the firework and continued thinking of Andrea... I really don't want to lose him...

When we were sitting in front on the TV, I texted with Andrea and hoped that he wasn't was mad as before...

At 4.30am me and Rachel went sleeping under the warm blankets...