“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

"You are becoming my reason for living" 17/12/2011

I woke up at 10.30 and had breakfast with Rachel... We started the biology poster and then I texted with Andrea...



I returned home at 14.00, had lunch and did my homework, I finished my biology poster...

At 20.00 I had a shower and washed my hair...
I was thinking about him... The water drops on my face... Smile that made burst my cheeks from happiness...



I continued to test with Andrea... After having eating the leftovers alone, I had a stomachache and I was feeling sick...

At 21.30 I started watching a film... Never let me go... It's beautiful, however I haven't finished watching it, because I watched 72min and I had to wait...

Andrea went to a restaurant with his colleagues...
He sent me sweet messages that I was crying from joy and happiness...



I love Coldplay right now!!!