“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

What a surprise... 15/12/2011

Went I was ready to go to sleep, Andrea called me and we talked until 1.15am... I was tired, but happy at the same time, because I was speaking with him...

I woke up at 8.00 and immediately texted Andrea "Good morning"...
After the boring lessons... Me, Lix and Rachel went dancing with the little girls and we warmed up with aerobics and jumping around...

When the lesson was about to finish, Andrea texted me and said that he couldn't come to meet me for lunch... Nooo!!! I was sad and I knew it, because the told me last night that maybe he would come and I thought that he wouldn't come...

When me and the girls went out, I saw Andrea standing on the other side of the street... I was very surprised!!! Come on, he told me that he couldn't come and then... Look at him... So happy (and cold looking) waiting for me...

We went to eat at the usual bar... When he kissed me, I was a little bit embarrassed, because I'm not used to kiss boys in front of other people... Then we went in front of the school and talked... Before I entered inside, he kissed me... But not a simple kiss... A passionate tongue kiss and his mouth tasted of big-babol, strawberry chewing gum...

During biology class, today I payed attention and did all my work done...

After school we waited for the bus and then Andrea called me... We talked and then I went home... After having ate something, I was a terrible stomachache...

I was waiting for my mother to take me to the dance class, but she was with my grandfather in the hospital making blood analyzes...

After I finished dancing I texted, but he didn't reply... I miss him and I getting addicted to him... I'm obsessed by his sweet simile... I love when he looks at me and smiles... When we walk together or when we are just standing and he hugs me from behind, kissing my cheek...