“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I'm K.O. 19/12/2911

After school I went with Andrea, Fiorio and his sister Elena to the center to buy the Christmas presents... We went to the Fnac and we somehow lost ourselves... Me and Elena went in one side and Andrea and Fiorio in the other... I bought the present for my sister and part of Andrea's present, also Elena bought him a present, since they are best friends...

When we went out of the shop, Andrea wanted that I open the present, but I didn't... We went to the Christmas markets and I bought fruit on a trick covered with chocolate...

Then I opened the present... A Polaroid 300... wow!!! I was so happy that couldn't believe... Andrea bought me happiness... <3

This is the first Polaroid photo with him <3



Since Andrea was hungry, we went back to the Christmas markets and we took german potatoes to eat... He offered them to me and I ate them only half... He is really so sweet...