“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

Paradise, Coldplay... 18/12/2011

This morning I woke up at 10.30 and Andrea texted me... I did all my homework, even for tuesday...
I finished my collage and I didn't had lunch...



At 14.20 I went out, 'cause I couldn't stay any longer home... I had a walk and then sat on the edge on the river... I took pictures and waited until Andrea comes to pick me up...

At 15.30 I returned back home to put down the branches that I took and then I went in Andrea's car...



We arrived to his house and I meet his mother and his new little kitten... so sweet!!!



We went on his big blue bed and watched the end of a movie...
We were hugging and lying on the bed... He told me "since I already meet your mother and you meet mine, we can be officially stay together"
Yep!!!
Now we are officially together!!! OMG... I waited so much for this moment... My dream came true...
I have my man!!! I love... My life...
Then we started kissing and we went a little bit further...



After we drunk tee, her little cousin came and I covered a box with christmas paper...

When they went away, we put on the music and made the first steps towards love...

At 21.40 the ordered pizza arrived and we started eating... He finished all the pizza and I ate only halve...
Then he took me back home...
I didn't wanted to leave him... I wanted his kisses and hugs... Wanted to smell his skin and play with his hair...

I modified the photos that I took during the day and texted with him...
My boyfriend!!! <3