“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

It’s so fucking hot... 4/01/12

When we went out of the plane I started going down from the stairs of the plane... The air was so hot, but there was still wind blowing... The sun was so shiny, that I had to close my eyes also with the sunglasses... I wanted to go back on that plane and fly to Andrea...




After having done the fingerprints and the passport check, we went outside from the airport... It was so fucking hot, I just felt sweating... We left our luggages in a little bus and then went away, hoping to find our stuff again... We travelled for 45min to reach the Hotel... I have never seen so much poverty in the streets... Dirt and smell of mais... Green trees and old houses... I took pictures all the journey and I was never tired to capture some instants of their life's...

In the hotel, (which seems like a mini town) there was a kind and smiling black guy who gave us some cool towels for the face and hands... Another black man served us with ananas cocktail...
After having seen the swimming pool and the fantastic ocean, we went to our rooms and started putting out things in order...

During lunch, we went to the Hotel’s restaurant and took some food from the buffet... I loved the fruits that I ate... Papaya, Mango, Watermelon, Bananas, Passion fruit and some other fruits I can’t remember the name...



Around 15.00 we went to the reception and asked for the internet connection... 40euro for a week!!! That’s a lot, but I’ll do anything to have some sort of contact with Andrea...
Then we went to the beach and went in the ocean... It was so clean and wow... Amazing... My dad took us (sisters) some pictures... Then we went to the pool and stayed there for another hour... I couldn’t hear, because I had water in my ears and the only thing I heard was mu breath and the little movements that I was doing...



After having drunk a fruit cocktail I “slept” a little bit, trying to relax... I thought of Andrea and knowing that I can’t see him of 1 week, it destroys me... I woke up because of the cold wind, that was blowing on my body... We all went in our rooms, washed and prepared ourselves for dinner...

In the same restaurant, I take the plate and walk around in search for some food to fill it in with... When I arrived to the desert part, I went to take some fruit and I had an hallucination!!! I saw Andrea!!! OMG... It made me feel so bad, because I knew that in reality he is thousands of kilometers away from me... I hope he misses me as much as I do...
My mother then said that she thought that she doesn’t want to put on the internet... I felt like dying!!! What the hell!!! I didn’t even wanted to come to this fucking Zanzibar, I can’t take pictures underwater and I can’t text with my boyfriend!!! Fuck you all!!! My eyes were full of tears, but I let them evaporate before they would slowly flow down my cheek...

At 22.00 we went to see the African concert and I made the video’s... I was distracted a little bit, but as soon as we went to out room I was sad again... I took Andrea’s favorite shirt (that he gave me) and put it on... I smelled his perfume and tears were rebelling to come out from the eyes... I wanted him here... I can’t handle this anymore... I am board of this travel and I think I start to hate it...