“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

I distory everything that I touch... 16/10/12

When I'm thinking and people ask me what I was thinking, I reply that I don't know,  not because I don't want other people to know my feelings, the truth is that I try so hard to understand it myself that I get lost. 
Many people just think that I have too many thoughts in my mind, instead I think that I'm trapped only in a few thoughts and try to analyze them. 
Sometimes I also think that I create the problems. That there is no big deal in what I'm passing through, but somehow I want them. Maybe because I want to be understood by someone and I need someone to tell me that everything will be alright. Or maybe I'm just stupid and I create the problems only to fuck my mind up!