“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

24/12/12 --- 25/12/12




















As always this afternoon, in the afternoon of Christmas eve, I went out with my best friend! We went to drink something and talked a lot! We entered a Manga shop and I bought a new Manga! "BAKUMAN", I hope that it will be gorgeous! God, I can't even remember the last time that I read a manga... Was it 1 year ago, or maybe more! Wow!

At 19.00 my friend went away and I returned home. While walking towards home, I was thinking how could this night change if I would have done something different! And so I had an idea! I texted a friend, which I haven't heard and seen since ages and asked him what was he doing that night! It was worth trying, because I was invited by him and he also wanted to present me his friend! Wow!

After dining I sat on a sofa and started watching "Sex and the City", however because of my bad luck, I saw them once and had to see them again, because I had to fill up my time! 30 min before I had to go out, I decided to go and prepare myself! Clothes, make up and... A message arrived! By friend texted me and said that they would arrive later, because they were at the house of a friend! They invited me, but I had a some problems. First, how could I get there, if I didn't even know were he lived. Second, I didn't even know how to get there, since I have no car. Third, last but not least, I wan't ready! So I took my time, I had all the time I wanted!

I chose the clothes, dressed up and put my make up on! And now what! I had do wait until they would have told me, when would they go to the bar. So... I laid on the bed and started reading. That was a school book, but I really enjoyed the first pages. Most of the times it's very difficult for me to start reading a book (even though I love reading), because I don't like the start. But thin time it was different! I really loved the start and this happens very rarely!

Well as soon as I started enjoying the book and entering in the story, a text arrived! My friend was already in the bar. When I told my mother that at 22.00 in the night I was going to a bar, which I didn't even knew where it was, she decided to drive me! So cute!

When I arrived, my mother saw only a bunch of boys and an ugly bar, she told me to be careful and all those things that a mother tells her daughter!

My friend was there, he was already half drunk, but that was ok, because he was more fun! He was always glued to me, and that was ok to... The only problem was that she had a girlfriend and I started to have many questions in my head! What if he tried to kiss me and what would his girlfriend do? I don't want to ruin someones relationship, don't want to be a whore and don't want to be hated! If my friend would have been single, I would understand that he was flirting with me, and gosh, even though he had a girlfriend he flirted with me anyways!

Well also other boys which I met there, were flirting with me. The first one, was a boy which I already knew, he is the ex of a girl which I used to dance with! Boy, he was cute! I hoped that he would have flirted a lot more with me! And the second one, hm, he's ok. His temper is good, he is a nice guy, sweet and romantic, but he seems a baby still! I don't need a guy, who seems as a child! I need a real man! As the first one! This second guy, was even more glued to me and wow, he also bought me a red rose! Clearly he liked me a lot and well boy, I think I understood it now! But I don't want to fool you! I would break your heart, because I don't like you! Please don't do stupid things, I will be kind and everything, but will not give you what you want!

Oooh, and I have some news, maybe I found a place, where to go and celebrate my new year! These guys invited me! Oh they were so enthusiastic about it, that if I was a whore, they would fuck me right in that moment! I think that they didn't mind if I came, because I would only increase the percentage of fucking that night! One more vagina and one more guy that will have an orgasm that night! But the question is, will I fuck that night?!?! Hm, don't know! People say that we have to live our lives and enjoy our youth! But is fucking a pleasure or a new label to judge you are a whore?!

After midnight my friend was feeling awfully, or maybe very well because of all that alcohol in his body. Never the less, he was sleepy and he couldn't walk straight! Other two guys walked home with him and for a bit, I walked next to them, because we had a common road! Well the two guys were the second glued guy and the second was my friend's brother!

Oooh and when it was Christmas, there wasn't a guy who haven't wished me Marry Christmas! No actually there was a guy! The first cute guy! He went away earlier and forgot to say goodbye to me... Well is it because he doesn't like me, because he was too shy, or because he just had to go away?! Hm, I will never know!


























As soon as I came home I lied on my bed and fell asleep! Why am I so tired in these days?! Am I too old for these things?! Well I don't think so, I'm young and I have to have fun! The thing is that I do nothing all the day, get bored and that's why I become tired! Uff!

Oooh it's Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas! Oooh no bitches! This had to be a wonderful christmas, but it's not! Shit I hate this period! I should be with the person that I love right not! Cuddling and drinking hot tea in the arms of my love! But this will never happen! Why?

I woke up at 10.00 and went to my friends house, we talked a little bit and I gave her my little christmas present! She was cute with me! Then since I didn't even had breakfast, I ate something and when I was returning home, I realized that I had to have the Christmas lunch with my family! Shit, well I drunk wine!