“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho

No school today, hope I will be better! 10/01/13

This night was horrible too! I continued to wake up, because of the shitty dreams I had! I was dreaming that I would wake up and my bed was full of sweat! And so it was... My hair were wet and my t-shirt was soaking into the disgusting water which I exuded through the pores of my skin!

"I felt strong and admirable by other people of the opposite sex, in the period when I was single. Many boys liked me and it made me feel unique. Now everything is different, because you're here by my side. You've made me weak, your sweetness destroys me, but it makes me happy, different! Because I'm vulnerable only with you! Your presence and your constant thought has become my drug! You're the best thing that ever happened to me!"


























I was free, yes... I could do whatever I wanted and I could decide which way to take... That's why I felt different and strong! I felt unique, when boys looked at me and were interested in me, because I thought that nobody would ever be! I felt as if I had the power in my hands, where I could decide anything! But with you it's different! You were the first boy that ever tried to have a serious conversation with me... You risked and I had the power to reject you! Because when a person of the opposite sex, which is interested in you, you feel admired and powerful, because you can decide if you want to reject or let them into your life!
You risked! You did... You told me, without knowing how I felt! And now that we are together again, I feel vulnerable, because you are the only one who can make me feel that way! You are able to open me up and see everything inside of me... You know all my secrets and everything about my life... All my thoughts and my plans for the future! That's why I'm vulnerable!
But I will never be totally vulnerable, when I will be besides you, because together we form to be a strong couple! You make me survive... You are the person which changed my life! I'm thankful for that and you should be proud of yourself!




















Usually I don't talk about this in the blog, because I don't want negative atmosphere here... But I'm exploding...
My parents are really annoying me, because I smoke! I know why they are doing that! But still I hate the fact that they are stressing my life! It seems as if they want to ruin my adolescent life!

After having had a fight with my parents, my mother came in my room and she said that she didn't wanted the war, she wants us to be happy! While talking, she also started crying! She is a very strong woman and by crying she demonstrated me how she really cares about me!